The mission of the Evolving Earth Foundation is to support education and research in the earth sciences. Grant applications that support this mission in any way will be considered, although preference will be given to grant requests that directly relate to focus areas of the foundation. These areas include:
- Understanding of paleoenvironments and paleoclimates during different intervals in earth's history.
- Understanding of taphonomic processes in terrestrial, marine and freshwater environments.
- Evolution, systematics or taxonomy of fossil plant or animal groups.
- Paleontological, paleobotanical or paleoecological studies of specific fossil localities. A multidisciplinary approach is strongly encouraged.
- Relationships of organisms in paleocommunities with each other or with their physical environment.
- Evolution of landforms and geologic features. This can be on a global, regional, or local scale.
©2016 - 2001 Evolving Earth Foundation. All rights reserved
Learn from the site, but don't steal my content.
Read About Us and our Mission Statement