The following articles have been contributed by community members or the staff at the Evolving Earth Foundation. The content of these articles are for personal educational use only and may not be republished or reused.
- The Eocene Thomas Ranch flora, Allenby Formation, Princeton, British Columbia, Canada Botany
- Cenozoic paleobotany of the John Day Basin, central Oregon The Geological Society of America
- Geology and paleontology of the early Tertiary Chuckanut Formation The Geological Society of America
- New Diversity Among the Trochodendraceae from the Early/Middle Eocene Okanogan Highlands of British Columbia, Canada, and northeastern Washington State, United States International Journal of Plant Sciences
- Ulmus Leaves and Fruits from the Early-Middle Eocene of northwestern North America: systematics and implications for character evolution within Ulmaceae Canadian Journal of Botany
- The McAbee flora of British Columbia and its relation to the Early-Middle Eocene Okanagan Highlands flora of the Pacific Northwest Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences
- Fagus (Fagaceae) fruits, foliage, and pollen from the Middle Eocene of Pacific Northwestern North America Canadian Journal of Botany
Our educational photo gallery contains most photos displayed on our home page throughout our Web site history. This gallery contains thumbnails and full sized photos with information on each photo.
©2016 - 2001 Evolving Earth Foundation. All rights reserved
Learn from the site, but don't steal my content.
Read About Us and our Mission Statement